Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm in Scrapbook Heaven!










I haven't posted for awhile because I have been scrapbooking like crazy. I am so happy and cozy and loving staying up until the wee hours doing what I love most. I love it when I get to do this for days without any interruptions.
Catch you later when I come out of hiding.............I'm in Heaven.
Don't be jealous, we'll OK you can!
I know my room is messy, but hey I am working really really hard,it's so great.

5 comments:

  1. wow. i'd love to have those stamps in my room! omg. are they expensive?

    i love arts and i always do bookmarks for my friends (with bible verses). can you give me some beautiful examples as well ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be in heaven too! I love your scrapbooking room. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey busy lady;we got your letter yesterday,thanks.I love the picture of baby Tye.hhahaha.
    Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynette! So fun to see your blog. I love all of your very fun ideas. I am dying over this room and would love to see it in person next month when we come for a visit.

    I just sent you an invite to my blog (which is mostly photos of my ladies...)

    Sally (Bonnie's DIL)

    ReplyDelete