Sunday, November 2, 2008

OuR HaLLoWeeN BiRtHdAy CeLeBrAtiOn


























We had our Halloween Birthday dinner party tonight as we were not in town for Halloween or my Birthday and I wanted to see my little guys in their Halloween costumes and take a group shot of all of us in our impromptu costumes. Dan's Birthday is the 5th so we celebrated his big day too.
We took alot of pictures and had a great time but we sure missed Danny,Tilly, Tye,Tara and Traven. Someday we hope to share all these fun times with you. This Blog is a way to make you feel like you were here with us. Now if I could just photoshop you into the group shot that would be perfect. go to Tye and Tara's blog to see their costumes. Also you have to notice my "Queen Mummy" drink dispenser, I LoVe her. She was my prize bargain at the after Halloween clearance sales last year.
Well this "Ghoul" can finally put Halloween to rest now and I am excited to put up the Thanksgiving deco's tomorrow.
It ended up being a dark and stormy night, perfect for a Halloween dinner party.

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the halloween decos, you are so good! Some day I'll have fancy decos like that and have a place to store them! :) Love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang woman, you are so creative! I love all the decorations and the fun costumes! Crew is so tiny! Happy Belated Birthday to you, come and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a lot of fun. We had a great Halloween too. I loved how warm it was. I loved all the cute costumes and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! That last message was actually from me. I guess my computer was still logged in as our cousins who were here watching the kids while we were gone. Oops!

    ReplyDelete