Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GeTTiNg iN tHe ChRiStMaS SpiRiT!








I love how my mantel turned out with the village and my vinyl lettering and just wanted to share, that's all! Enjoy because I am loving it. I wish the ceiling was 9 ft. then the village wouldn't hide all the lettering but I still love it!
Oh, and sharing it all with the little boys that "light" up my life!

6 comments:

  1. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND CREATIVE DESIGN! i love the mantelpiece deco! such real village!!! CUTE!!

    you bought those stuffs? it's vERY PRETTY! and how do you do the writings on the wall? please tell me, so i'm able to do the same for my church deco. thanks ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vinyl. I wonder who did it for you! You really need to go private. This is a little freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea. I love the lettering. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your village,specially the lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why I even bother checking your blog because I see the darling things you do with your house and then I feel like my house is so plain and uncreative. Oh well, you inspire me to do better. I love the mantle, it is absolutely beautiful and Rachelle did a fabulous job with the vinyl. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lynette, I sent you a christmas card and it got returned to me on christmas eve, I just printed your address off my mom's list! i hope you got hers! anyways, I hope you had a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete