.jpg)
I am a little slow getting this up but wanted to show off all my blessings. We started off the day at Mike and Mauri's for dinner. I sure wish I would have taken a picture of all of us sitting down at the table!! I always forget. So I have random shots of the tables with no people. fun! not!
Thank you to Mike and Mauri for hosting the gang. Thank you to everyone that helped with the food (especially Peggy and Larry) I did not help enough so I am telling those two sorry publicly OK!
I tried to kick Mike out of the kitchen so I could finish the dishes but he wouldn't leave.
Thank you everyone for FiNaLlY playing "Round the world Ping Pong" with me. I love that game and could play it all night. I love "spoons" too and we had a good game of that going when we left. I just love group games period. As long as they are ones I like!! he-he. No really, I just like everyone involved and creating memories.
At 6PM me my grown kids minus Tye's family (we missed you) went up to Draper to be with the Simcox cousins. A bunch of them were in town and we hadn't seem them for awhile. So Thank you to Jorjana and Hal for hosting that. It was so fun to see everybody.
Then on Saturday Jorjana hosted a surprise party for Sinda's 50Th Birthday so we were all back up for that. I was so happy as I got to play "Round the world Ping Pong" again and beat out all the young bucks a couple of games. Yes, I am competitive when it comes to games. who knew!
Sinda was very surprised and we all had a great time visiting once again.
I love Thanksgiving and that it reminds us to count our blessings and to just get together. I totally forgot to get any leftovers from Mike and Mauri's so I was bummed out. Thankfully Dan's sister Lisa sent some home with him. Phew!
Once again thank you to all of you that worked harder then I(Peggy and Larry) did on all the festivities. It will be pay back time at the Lowry party. I appreciate and love all of you. You are all blessings in my life!
Enjoy the pictures.
Thanks for getting the pictures up. It was a lot of fun. It took a couple of days to get all cleaned up after everyone left but it was well worth it.
ReplyDeletelooks like you all had a lot of fun. The pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteHavent checked blogs for a WHILE.. but I LoVeD your vinyl lettering! I love seeing the pictures from Thanksgiving! LoVe your blog as always!
ReplyDeletealso, it was funny I was helping Sinda today at work and had to see her last name to realize who she was! :) She's a sweet girl.