Monday, January 5, 2009

ChRiStMaS PhOto BLiTz PaRt 2

















































The last post was a hit with everyone with all the pictures that I found some more for you. Pictures
are my favorite part too. Also I never got around to showing off my Christmas decorations so I had to do a little photo gallery of those too. I mean gosh, it's a lot of work to deck the house out so I just have to share them with everyone or someone!!
Isn't it amazing what we do for the holidays. Sometimes when I think about it it's kinda weird how we put lights up on the outside of our houses, and put up crap all over our house with lights etc. but then that is what makes life fascinating and special. I sure loved growing up with all the decorations my Mom put up in our house. I remember lying on the couch at night with all the lights off just staring at the tree. It was so beautiful and magical. So just know that your kids are enjoying the tradition of decking the house out. Even if it seems weird at times.
OK, I think I have posted enough about Christmas. It's almost all put away. That is another job in itself. Dan just rolls his eyes at my decorations ritual I go through for each holiday. I better start digging out the Valentines crap! I love It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the fun pictures to see! Would you mind emailing me some of the pictures from Thanksgiving and the Christmas party? Ones that have my family in them and any of the other Stakers? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete