For Christmas I made personalized soap containers for my neighbor, friends and family gifts. I saw the idea on TV and was so excited to try them. Well, when I drove out to the business that had the containers I freaked out. When I walked in I had no idea what I was doing other then I knew I wanted some soap bottles. Then as I looked around while I was waiting for my order I was amazed at all the bottles and containers they had. My mind was going crazy thinking about what else I could make or do with them. I asked them for a catalog and they said they did not have one, they needed a new one and the guy that was going to do it quit and they had not got around to it. I would have asked for the job if I lived in Salt Lake. Anyway, I asked them if it was alright to just take pictures of everything. They said sure, so I made my own catalog.
What is cool is you can just buy one bottle or as many as you want on the majority of the items. Isn't that neat? So if you just want one tiny little eye drop bottle that is fine! Plus it will probably be only 30 cents.
The prices are wholesale to the public. So everything is cheap, cheap, cheap! Gosh now you are all going to think I am so cheap now that you know my secret about your gift. Who cares, its the thought that counts right? Plus it is cool to be thrifty these days.
Well check out the pictures and see if there is anything you can come up with to do with them. Then you have to be sure and share your ideas with me. I never did think of anything. I did buy some big containers to store water. They were cheaper then the emergency prepardness stores.
I walked out of the store with the biggest smile on my face and couldn't wait to tell you all about it.
Now hurry up and go check it out!
Here is the address of the container store.
Industrial Container & Supply
1-800-748-4250
801-972-1561
1845 S. 5200 W.
I googled their name for directions. They have really nice print out. I would advise this.
But just to give you an idea it is I-215 or 1-15 (depending where you live) to I -80 West then take exit 123B-A for state Hwy 201W
Merge onto UT-201 W.
take exit 11 to 56th W.
turn right after exit then you turn right again on 1730 S. about 2 min. (I think there was a light there).
then go east to 5070 W. turn right (it might even say 5200 W.) then just keep going on this street and watch for the building on your left.
It is alot easier then my directions make it sound.
I think you just better google for the print out as I don't want to get you lost.
Enjoy your adventure!
Wow, that place looks cool. I don't think you are cheap, I loved your soap dispenser idea. It's in use in our bathroom right now! I might have to check that place out sometime. Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteI meant to thank you for all these photos! But, now I'm bummed I didn't make it out there when I was in town...it will have to wait until June! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI want to know how to make those,I don't know how you got all the fonts.I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love my soap too! Thanks Mopsy! By the way, it would be really nice if you would come home!!!! We miss you! The boys keep asking to go to Grandma's.
ReplyDeleteHey, I just saw what Rachelle wrote and I would like her to know that this is your home too. We have enjoyed having you guys in town and we don't want you to go back home, so Rachelle will just have to share! :)
ReplyDeleteI will have to make a stop at the container store the next time that I'm up there, it looks like fun!
I love all your pictures, congrats to Trevor on getting through the police academy, that is a really big accomplishment.
Your Christmas decor was fabulous, I hope I can be like you one day!