Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HaPpY St. PaTriCk'S DaY!




On my way to the gym this morning I noticed this house. I just had to stop by on the way home and take a picture. This lady is WAY into St. Paddys' day. I could not believe how much stuff she had out in the yard. I do have to admit that I did enjoy just sitting there looking at all the "trinket's" aka "crap" she had. I would never do this to my yard but as I sat there checking it out I had a smile on my face laughing, enjoying, staring and decided she made my St. Patrick's day. She brightened my day with her tackiness.
Lucky Me! Now, Lucky you as you get to see it too!
On another note I actually bought the cutest emerald shamrock pin to wear on St. Patrick's day (yes I am weird) and I am sad that I left it up at the Provo house. I always get into the spirit of most holidays and pick up little things like this here and there to wear. Then I usually forget about them or forget to wear them. I will have to take a picture of me wearing the pin when I get back to Provo and post it just so I can show off my cute pin! I know you will be sooo excited to see it.
I hope you got as "Lucky" as me today. I actually feel very Lucky and blessed every day.

2 comments:

  1. Jeez,this lady really is into St. PAtrick's Day.I have no ideia what it means though.

    ReplyDelete