I got the blocks out last Sunday night after dinner and the little boys came running like ducks. It was so cute to see that Thaxton is big enough now to be right in the middle of it with Cody and Landen. Of course we missed Traven and before we know it Crew will be throwin' blocks too!
Cody was so into being a construction guy. He came with his construction vest on and was carrying a homemade stop sign. He was so proud of it. It was a blue stop sign because blue is his favorite color not red. I should have taken a picture of him but I didn't. Rachelle said Matt gave him the vest to wear and Cody had not taken it off for about 3 days!
Hope someday I get to play Barbies with some granddaughters but for now playing blocks with they guys is pretty fun.
So sweet! I am glad you still blog since I never get around to it!
ReplyDeleteI have a blog now! It was great seeing you. Thanks again for letting us stay!
ReplyDelete