We loved hanging out in the backyard in the evening.
We made S'more's almost every night!
The Boys went to see Up in 3D
Finishing up the hike from Emerald Pools in Zion.
The ONLY girls on the hike.
The snowcone machine was a big hit!
I had to be the "juice Nazi" as they wanted to pour it on heavy!
Another night just chillin' blogging in the backyard!
Crew loved being in on the water painting on the deck with the big boys.
The boys love the sandpile
The grandparent shot at Zion's
More S'more's please!
The girl's big night out away from the boys. sooo nice! Thanks Dan
Warming up after swimming in the dark
Loving the fire
Blowing bubbles
The River walk downtown
Boys night out with Grandpa Dan
The River walk downtown
Brother's photo shoot!
Brothers
Looking up to big brother! sooo cute
The three muskateers
Out at Quail Creek with Grandpa Dan
Last week Rachelle and the boy's came down for another try for a vacation since Spring Break was a bust with everyone getting sick. This time was way more fun. We had great weather and no one got sick. Crew did have double ear infections but you would never know it as he is Mr. Happy all day long. It is so nice having a good baby around. Crew has a big ol' smile every time you looked at him.
I just thought I would post pictures in random order of our super fun week. Landen and Cody kept saying the funniest things. I just have to share.
*On our Zion hike Dan was carrying Cody's new backpack, when he stopped to help the boys he took the pack off and dropped it to the ground and it got dirty, when Cody saw the pack fall to the ground he said..."Well that was just great"!
*On the tour bus the bus driver was telling us what we would see as we are driving through the park. You will see humming birds, snakes, squirrels, turkeys etc. Landen looks at me and said "Do you like honey birds?" and on the movie "UP" (some character ) said they hate squirrels!
*After the hike as Landen was eating his ice cream cone he lifts it up and says "This is happy and fun to me"
*I had pest control come over to see if I had another mouse in the attic and when they didn't find one Landen said "Maybe it was just a Caterpillar!"
One night at bedtime I told Cody the DVD player cover was stuck and I didn't want to break it by messing with it and to go get his mom as I know Rachelle has had to mess with it before. He looks at me and says "Seriously....(with a sigh) you just have to pull on it grandma"!
*We asked Cody while driving, Is Crew asleep? Yep, he's out! Then Landen says "So when Crew is awake is he in?
What a fun, crazy, silly, Memorable, tiring, wonderful week we all had. I will never forget the hike in Zion's with the boys it was so "AWESOME" as Landen would say.
Sounds like so much fun. I love the little cute things the boys says, they are so funny. You must have been in Grandma heaven with those cute boys. I can't wait to go down there some time this summer and I would love to try that hike!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of the boys are so cute. Love them all.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love reading the funny things they say. I am glad you wrote those down cause I totally forgot about most of that stuff. I had so much fun that week, can't wait tog o back down!
ReplyDelete