Thanks for being good sports "Fam"! We had a yummy dinner and played a couple of games. Sorry my games were lame, I plan to have some much better ones for next year!
I included a few more shots of my decorations. The fake witch below is a hit with the grandkids. when you walk by her she talks and the boys love to make her do that. Last year Thaxton did not like her at all, this year he squeals with delight around her. Even though his parent's don't believe me.
It's time to retire my Dorothy costume, I'm sure you are sick of seeing me in this for the last few years. I don't know what I'll be next year. I really don't like dressing up unless I have a costume I like or am excited to wear. Dorothy has been "My" costume for a few years now. Time to move on to something new.
Thankfully I have a whole year to worry about it.
My Birthday Halloween dinner was a real treat!
Happy Halloween
Dan and Landen
Chelsea and Justin
Jan
My Friend Jan looking great as a very glamorous witch!
I love this picture of Dan. I felt like I was looking at my high school yearbook!
I think Dan's costume is the best! That wig is hilarious. Very fun times for you and your family. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love Dan's costume too,hahaha.
ReplyDeleteWe need to spend next years Halloween together,it would be a lot of fun.
Thanks for such a fun evening together! We loved and it and so did the boys. When do they not love hanging out at G&G's house!!! You always make the holidays so fun & special for us! Love you Mom! You are the bestest!! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the costumes!! And, I love the decos!!! Looks like a super fun night!
ReplyDelete