All the grandsons were over today except Traven and Jace ( We miss them so much every time!). Everyone was watching the SuPeRBowL and I really didn't care about it so I hung out with the boys. They were so good tonight and so cute. I was feeling extra love and gratitude in my heart for my grand kids tonight. This past week my sister's grandson Bronson drowned in the bathtub and is in the hospital fighting for his life and we have all been shell shocked. It has made me even more thankful for a house of lively boys running around. I have been thinking of the times I have not been very patient with them, or annoyed by them fighting or not listening in the past. This whole week I have told myself that I will never let the small stuff bug me anymore as I will be so grateful that they are so healthy and CAN run and jump and yell and cry.
Crew and Bronson are only 3 days apart and they look so much like each other right now with their little faux hawks so all night long as he was walking around my heart was breaking for Matt & Sara and Bronson. I pray, We all pray that B will recover from this terrible, sad, unbelievable, crazy accident.
In the meantime the rest of us have all been humbled and reminded of our blessings and gifts from an all loving Heavenly Father. He is in charge and he knows what we all need to learn from this. I choose to have faith that we will still get a miracle with Bronson. I am not sure how the miracle will play out but so many people have been jolted, inspired, humbled, changed, made stronger and have found some glimpse of our eternal role in this life from the fate of Bronson,... a small little one year old boy.
I felt like I was in the presence of great men (strong spirits) tonight in my little grandsons. My little guys were teaching me lots as they ran around messing up my house all lively and wanting me to play with them and be around me. It was heaven............and I was so honored to be their Grandma in training.....Way better than the Superbowl!!
PS- I have a few more pictures to show you but I could not get them to post so I will try again later.
Hey Lynnette.
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on my "sweet" present. The website is Kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com. I have a link on the side of my blog under the craft section.
You just buy the IBC cream soda, spraypaint the box black and embellish as you want. Then twist the caps off the drink, dump out soda, wash, and put whatever treat you want, then twist the lid back on. Super easy, super cute. :)
awww! Thanks for all the kind words. You are a wonderful Grandma with a bunch of wild boys who love you so much. They miss you like crazy & wish you would come home!
ReplyDelete