Sunday, February 21, 2010

My little make-over project


I had this picture that I was always going to have framed really cool that I bought at DI and was going to put it in my guest room. For some reason I liked the colors and the scene when I bought it for $8.00. On the back was a price for $1000.00 and signed by the artist. I looked her name up on the internet and I found that she has painted a few other pictures.
Well, I never did get around to framing it and was ready to take it back to DI when I had a little brainstorm.
I flipped the picture over and spray painted it with chalkboard paint!
Iwas so proud of myself!
I had a utility box in my laundry room that was ugly to look at and I wanted to cover it and this picture frame covered it perfectly.
Then I found these cute laundry room rules and wrote them on with chalk.
My handwriting is not the best I needed Megan, Mindy or Sharyl to write for me but you were not around so I went for it.
I LOVE my redo picture frame and I still have the painting on the back if I ever change my mind .
What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I love the laundry rules, I might have to steal those for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete