
Every year since I have lived in St. George Rachelle has come down for Spring break with her boys. We love having them down and the house is so full of life! Here is a recount of the week. I hope the boys had a great time. There are lot's of pictures to look at of our week!
Right off the boys take control of the house and it is one activity after another. So I try to have some fun and new things for them to do to keep them busy.
*Click on any of the pictures to see them larger.
As soon as they are out of the car we are on the run. Out of order are some of the activities that we did.

We went for a little walk in the neighborhood and took some fun shots


Looking down at St. George in the background.

Our new digs.
One afternoon
Landen asked me if he could have some carrots and ranch dressing. Before I could answer he says " Do you know how to make it Grandma"? before I could answer again he says. You take carrots and ranch and that's it!" I was laughing
sooo hard.
After the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday we headed over to the Art's festival. Within two minutes the boys were bored until Cody realized he could make some crafts.


Crew and
Landen don't really have patience for crafts so they found something they are good at.
Scribbeling on the sidewalk!
I am so thankful I have such a beautiful daughter to hang out with when all we have around us is testosterone!!

We went to Harmon' s about 10 times to rent
redbox movies and to get groceries. I have never liked to watch movies at home until I tried the theatre room out one night and now I LOVE watching movies at home. We have never had a theatre room.The best part they are only a $1.00
woot-
woot
They Played with Grandpa Dan and we put together puzzles. Ususally Dan takes the older boys on a hike so Rachelle and I can do something fun like go to the scrapbook store or go to lunch at 25 Main but he had to leave town and so we didn't get to do that this year. Bummer



This is taken at the Washington City Easter Egg Hunt!
Below is at the house.


They had 3 Easter egg hunts this year!
Geesh!! They were all fun but Cody took another digger while looking for eggs at my house. Poor guy he just got over getting the biggest fat-est lip the day we had the Easter egg hunt at Peggy's. Both times he was very tough about his accidents.

We dyed Easter eggs!

In the kitchen is this little door that opens into the theatre room. The Boys LOVED using this door! It was nice as they could be in there watching a movie and open it and ask for popcorn or whatever and we could stay in the kitchen doing whatever. Crew could reach it and it was always so cute to see his little face open and the door and say hi to us!


We went to Pirate's Pizza and the boys loved it. As you can see Crew was really enjoying the place. He
wants to be doing anything and everything his big brothers do.


Science experiment Lab time!




We made volcano's and slime!
Landen wasn't feeling well and we keep worrying about him and then one night he got really bad....and below is what happened.


We had the annual emergency room visit!
Landen had a ruptured eardrum.


Crew was really good around the pool. The first day we had a life jacket on him the whole time because we were so scared he would fall in.

I stayed out of a bathing suit and was just the on entertainment committee.

Rachelle got some sunbathing in while the boys braved the cold pool! I don't know how they could stand it, but even Crew went for it and played in the water.
The boys loved the big shower everyday after being in the pool.


The boys loved throwing or shooting water over the fence!

I bought an electric
snow cone machine at a garage sale in Denver for $1.00 and it has been the funnest thing for the kids to play with.



We would fire up the fire pit at night to make smore's. The boys and I sat around one night and made up stories for about an hour. precious memories.
One night we notice Landen's hair is singed! It was crazy because you would have to get very close to the flames to do this and we were right there the whole time and he never seemed to be that close! So we don't know how it happened. Click on the picture of his hair and it will go to a full screen and you can see how it looks like it melted like fake hair would. So weird!


We went shopping for Easter candy that was ridiculously marked down. Rachelle and I decided we should celebrate Easter after Easter so we could take advantage of the markdowns. We got a little carried away...but I do have some fun stuff for next year!!
Before we knew it the party was over and we are all back in Provo missing that nice summer weather down south.
Summer vacation will be here before we know it! Then we will be wanting to be in Provo....
looks like you guys always have a blast! I have a new blog site... mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow,you guys had a great spring break.
ReplyDeleteNow you have to come here so you can have a great Mother's Day.