Tuesday, March 30, 2010

EaRLy EaSteR EgG HuNt aT PeGGy's

Yay!! it's Spring, sorta,... the fact that it is snowing right now as I write this has me wondering..... Tomorrow is April fools Day so maybe the snow is a little early to trick us all into thinking winter is still here.
Anyway the fun news is we celebrated Easter a week early because we had Megan's family in town and we were hoping Tye's was going to be here too but sadly they did not make it.
Our tradition is to go to Peggy's house for Sunday dinner and then have a Easter Egg Hunt in the back yard afterword's. The kids love it and I love taking pictures of the whole event.

We also always take an annual picture out by the gazebo. In the past it has just been the kids but this year we included the adults. I am so glad we are all in it this year. So, So fun.
The family keeps growing. We already have two more babies on the way that will be around for next years Easter extravaganza!

Just before dinner Cody was out riding his bike and took a digger to the face!! He came to Peggy's with the biggest, fat-est lip ever. Oh my Gosh, I felt so bad for him. Even with his crazy lip he seemed fine and was totally playing and running around like nothing happened. In all the pictures he sure does not look like handsome Cody. He looked like a cartoon character with duck lips!! He was very tough through the whole ordeal. He even went to school the next day and it was still HUGE!!!
Once again I am having the hardest time uploading photo's to Blogger so after 3 days this is all I can get to come up. If I can get it working better I'll add more.
This weekend is General Conference so we will be enjoying that and celebrating/remembering the real reason for Easter.
Happy Easter Everyone!!





2 comments:

  1. Fun times! I felt so sorry for poor Cody. I hope it is finally starting to look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time. HAPPY EASTER! And you need to get over here,soon!

    ReplyDelete