Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy "Birth"-Day Crew!! Part 2







I have a few more pictures for you. Crew is still in the Hospital, now has a feeding tube and is a little jaundice so he is hanging out under the blue lights. I love his little sunglasses. Still having respiratory problems. Rachelle has also moved to room 122
Rachelle has been a trooper and being quite patient. I thought she would be calling me to take her for a ride by now to get out of the Hospital. Since she wanted to go home the day she had Crew! I always loved hanging out at the Hospital enjoying the food ( yes, I love Hospital food) and the help. Not her, she likes to be home in her own bed.
I got to hold him tonight so that was awesome.
Keep Crew in your prayers that he can come home soon!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little guy. I love all that dark hair. We will keep him and Rachelle in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his hair,so cute!
    We'll pray for him,don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cool! I didn't see that she had her baby! congratulations Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete