Friday, March 5, 2010

PaRaDe oF HoMe'S 2010

I'm a little slow getting my parade of home pictures posted. I know you are thinking this is sooo yesterday. Well if you are like me you love looking at houses and decorating ideas ALL THE TIME!! So here you go some of my highlights from the show. *A tip- OoOp's my pictures are overlapped-sorry about that, but if you click on them they go big and that way you can see the ones behind each other.










The view was amazing from this house.


Below was a cute little beauty shop in a house.


I thought this little splash pad was a great idea.
Kids just need a place to get wet when it's hot!
This closet was crazy huge! I mostly liked the counter in the middle of the closet.





Another idea for using a frame you find at DI or a garage sale.










I loved this laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment