Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LoWrY ChRisTMaS PaRtY

 It was the annual Lowry Family Christmas party Sunday night the 18th of December 2011. I love getting together for this as it's about the only time each year I see my brothers. Matt and Sara hosted it at their home. Matt & Mikes home's work the best for this growing family with lot's of little cousin's running around.
 Sara had the house decorated so beautifully and I am sorry I did not take more pictures of her wonderful job of decorating. Here is a shot from upstairs that Mindy took of what was going on below.
 I made these little penguin's that I saw on a Blog for the party. It was my first time making them and I think they are so cute. At the party Bronson, Matt & Sara's little boy took a bite of one of the penguin's and instantly yelled out "I don't like Penguin's, I don't like Penguin's" then spit it out!! Oh my gosh it was so funny and had us all laughing so hard!
 Here is a shot of Shari 9 mo's pregnant with my second granddaughter. Next year she (Kaylin) will be running around at this party, well maybe crawling around! :)
A cute shot of Rachelle's family!


 A cute shot of the girl cousin's
 Me helping Thaxton with the cup game!
 Judy, Laurin, Wes, Braden,Sue, Dave. Yes, that is Dave in the white beard!!! I didn't even recognize him at first.
 The Adults playing the cup game!
 This game always makes me laugh!
 Gage next to Rachelle's cute jello!
 Dave trying to hold on to his title of catching the most pencil's.Russ was the winner this year. I love this shot!
 The kids opening their presents
 Me and the sis's having a bubble blowing contest! I could do a post just on the pictures from this as they are hilarious.  I won by the way!!! ;)
 More stacking of the cups.
 The guys working on their pencil skills!
 This was a cute game with the little guys seeing who could empty the their Kleenex box first!

 Thaxton won this game!
 Cute shot of some of the fam!


 Annsley was busy all night cruising around!
 Matt working on his pretzel!
 This game had the kids eating Hershey kisses!
 The little guy's loved making this mess!
 Big Russ is the new record holder for the pencil game. I didn't catch how many that was.
The girl cousin's playing the suck up the M&M's and put them in the cup game!
I think Mindy and Rachelle tied.

After all the games the adults opened their presents. I failed to get any picture's during that time. I got a brownie mix and stocking set and Dan got a money Bank. Whoo-hoo!
Merry Christmas Family it was fun partying with all of you!

1 comment: