Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tye's Family

 A couple of weeks ago I flew to Denver to help Tye and Roberta move into their new home. It was a BUSY week getting them moved out of the old house and into the new home and help them refinish a table and chairs and put the new house together and put the tree up!!! Phew!
 A Christmas photo in their new house!
 Me with the boys!
 We had to get a TV stand that was high enough for little boys to keep from touching it every second!!!  I love seeing the boys imitating their dad.
 They found out the day they moved in that their new ward was having their Christmas party so we ventured out to that. Tara and I were not in the mood to go at first as we were so tired but Tye talked us into going and we were all glad we did. They had a yummy dinner and the boys got to see Santa. Mrs. Clause was even there! Marco and I were in this stake years ago and their building was is the Stake center. Some old-timers are still there that I knew. My friends  the Savage's are in their ward so that's cool.
Ahh, a big hug for Santa!!


Jace was not sure about Santa! He wasn't scared of him, not just into giving Santa the love that Traven gave Santa!! LOL



It was cute that they Mrs. Clause there too!

 Traven telling his mom and Dad about his visit with Santa!
 Tara put the train up and the boys loved it! Jace has a very hard time leaving it on the track which drives us to drink but this picture of Jace watching it is priceless.
Ready for church at their new ward! 
 It was a great trip even if we had to work like crazy the whole time. On top of that it snowed alot when I needed to be outside sanding and painting the table and chairs.  Thankfully we brought the last load with the mattresses the night before it snowed  about 6 inches. I  got the table sanded the day before it snowed also. we could glaze and stain it in the house  then Tye finished the chairs once he could get back outside to paint. We had the house all put together before I left and I even got all their picture's hung up for them. Welcome to your new home Simcox family!!! I can't wait to come back in the Spring when we can play in your "fenced" backyard  (yay!) Mom is going to LOVE that! 
Enjoy your new house!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you enough for your hard work. We are loving living in this house. Can't wait for you to visit us again. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete