*My pictures are out of order so bear with me!! OOopS!
On Tuesday Rachelle and I took the boys to the Children's Museum at The Gateway Mall. They LOVED it!! Although Rachelle was ready to go before the rest of us her being "Prego" and all, she was so ready for a "nappie". If you want to get out with your kids and visit with your girlfriends you need to go there. The boys could have stayed in the ball area for an hour or more if we weren't so anxious ourselves to check the rest of the museum out. Actually any of the area's you went to can entertain any kid for a long time. I give it a thumbs up!! If it would have been warmer and Rachelle wasn't tired I would have taken the boys down to the fountain water park area out in the mall after the museum and let them go for it in the water but it was very windy and cloudy by the time we left. Everytime I want to explore this mall I never get to as it is too cold, or we are in a hurry or it's too late so I still have not been able to cruise all of the Gateway! I'll be back.
As we left I was exploring the streets around downtown as I like to find neat new fun places to go to and Landen was asleep within 5 minutes and Cody was not far behind him. They were wore out!
THEN..... On Saturday I got to see my other cute boy Thaxton (Shari and Trevor's baby) and we did a little photo shoot with him trying to get him to smile. He was holding out on us and just kept sticking his tongue out!! But I think we got some cute shots in the end.
He is getting so fun to play with and growing up so fast. Thaxton and Traven will be running with the big boys before I know it.
I Love my Boys!!!!!!
Why didn't they have anything this cool when I was a kid?! I love that place it is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteCute Cute pictures! Leave it to you! :)
ReplyDelete