Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rockin' it in JaCkSoN HoLe and other fun things...
















Last week Dan and I went to Jackson Hole to do some Rock Climbing and see our friends Dana and Shelley Kendrick. My cousin Mike Jensen came with us to climb for the first 3 days. The weather was fabulous the first 2 days of climbing even a wee bit hot. Dan has his climbing guide friend Jim come with us too.
We spent the week, climbing, hiking, canoeing, shopping, seeing the play "Cat Ballou", eating at yummy restaurants, and having a great time. Jackson Hole cooled down on the weekend and the Mountain's were beautiful with all the fall colors. It was absolutely gorgeous.
Then we rushed back to St. George to see the play "Les Miserables" with my sister Peggy and friends. It was the first time that I had seen it and I loved it!
That was my week!
Enjoy the pictures because I posted a bunch of them.

7 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you two kissing.So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynette- Looks like you guys always have so much fun!! And your family pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I used to LOVE to get up to Jackson whenever I could while I was attending school up at Ricks... but it has been WAY to many years since we've been! It is such a nice time of year to enjoy it! Glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great time! I have not been there since you took us as kids. I want to get back there one of these days! You need to show me all your pics from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I love doing that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh, I'm Jealous! That looks beautiful! I'm going to have to get Mike to take me there for a little getaway sometime soon. I would love to start rock climbing, I loved it the few times we did it before we got married.

    ReplyDelete