Saturday Rachelle and I went to Swiss Days. I have not been up there for about 6 years. It has gotten WAY MORE crowded since I last roamed the booths!! We found a sweet parking spot and ventured out and went through about 1/2 the booths when I decided let's eat lunch. The lines were crazy long for food and I didn't want Rachelle to have to stand in line for a half hour or longer in the hot sun and I had seen enough crafts for the day. Plus I was hot flashing like a maniac!!!!! This action all started about 3 weeks ago and it is very annoying. I'm so used to always being cold that this hot thing is driving me NUTS! All the booths were starting to blend together anyway. Although I did love this witch's boot (see picture) Obviously I was not in the craft mood today which I usually am. So we decided to head to Heber to get Lunch. When we got to Heber we couldn't see any place that looked interesting to eat at so I said "Let's head to Park City"! We didn't have the boys and we had the whole day to do whatever so we headed on up to Park City. Well when we got to old down town Park City there was a car show going on. WhAt!! We could care less about the cars (sorry Russ, Matt, Dan, Dad, My father-in-law and whoever else would of loved Mustangs)they were all cars like Mustangs, cobras, etc. so we "pretended" we were car buffs and headed out for a little lunch. After lunch we did a little shopping and bought me a sweet Roxy hoodie then headed back to Provo and went to Pebbles and Babies R Us for Rachelle. I bought her the cutest little outfit to bring Crew home in. Fun!
Even though I changed our day around it was still fun to hang with my best friend and beautiful daughter Rachelle Belle. I love going anywhere with her.
Dan went to hike Timp while I was off with Rachelle and he said the parking lot was full and it was so crowded at the trailhead that he bagged it for another day. Felt bad that he ended up hanging out at home though all day. Guess he should have come with us to Swiss days . He would have loved the cars.
I'm so glad you got a good shot of that boot, I liked it and want to make a smaller version for my rope wreath. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry you didn't come with us, we have a fun day! It's nice that you got to hang out with Rachelle all day.
ReplyDeleteyou made me jealous.I want my mommy!I'm glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Ive never been to swiss days but i hope to go sometime!
ReplyDeleteI had such a fun day with you. It is nice to get away every once in a while. Even though I was sad to leave the boys! Love you Mopsy Wopsy!
ReplyDelete