Sunday, October 24, 2010

Princess Annsley Jade Simcox is here!!


Princess Annsley is FINALLY here. We have waited a long time to get a baby girl in the family. Don't get me wrong, we are so grateful and in LOVE with our healthy and darling grandson's but come on, everyone wants and needs a baby girl to dress up! At least I do. :)
Annsley arrived safely into our world on September 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM. It was a joyous morning for our family.

I am so thankful for this granddaughter and she has already wrapped herself around our hearts. Welcome to our family Annsley, Grandma loves you so much! xoxox

I couldn't wait to put a bow on her sweet little head!


This is Shari checking in. She was amazing during her delivery.









The proud daddy Trevor.
I am so blessed to be a Grandmother.












What a cute little family! Trevor, Shari, Thaxton and Annsley.

You did a great job Shari, we love you too!

Welcome to the world Annsley, It's the first day of the rest of your life. you had a beautiful start.


Annsley's first day at home, how fun it was for me to see all that PINK and FLOWERS.

I loved this shot of Shari and Annsley bonding with each other.


Big Brother Thaxton wanted to get right up on the couch and hold his baby sister. It was so sweet.
Did I mention I feel sooo blessed....








No comments:

Post a Comment