Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MeMoRieS of OuR SuMmER DaY's 2012

Just wanted to share some more pictures of the memories we made with the Grandkids.
I so wish I had pictures of myself with all my cousins and grandparents from when I was little like these.

Thaxton and Traven became good friends on this trip!

Loving my little girls!



Oh my gosh! Tye threw Jace so far up in the air but he loved it!


I have so much fun taking pictures of the kids trying to get a great "air" shots. they love it too! I made Tye do some shots for me too! LOL

                                 The guys took the boys out on the quads a couple of times.








Puzzle Time!






Making Smore's in the Canyon

Future Missionaries!
They were so cute showing me all their papers and things they got in class at Church.

Hanging out eating popcorn and popcicles. Traven was teaching us how to say things in Portuguese!


                                   Bocci Ball in the canyon


Thanks for sharing our memories with us!



1 comment:

  1. Im so glad that you took all those pictures.We definetly had a great time.We sure need to have a summer trip over there every year.

    ReplyDelete