I really wasn't that impressed with it and I think I liked the Utah Valley Parade better. Here are some of the highlights of the show. Anyway, I wish I would have taken better pictures of the crazy mansion in Draper!!! Oh my Gosh it was insame from the outside. It looks just like a hotel and this picture does not show the whole thing!!!
On the inside though, it was quite boring to me. Just lots of nice sized bedrooms, and large halls a huge ballroom, even the kitchen was nothing spectacular like I have seen in Parade homes in the past. No bowling alley or pool or any bells and whistles. Even the colors were very bland and boring to me. If you gave me the house I would love it but I could build a lot smaller house and have a pool and lots of other fun things and like it better. I think it was Usher's or Lionel Richie's manager or something. There were lots of pictures with those two all around the house.
This is only one 1/2 of the house!!
Cute Bright yellow door out in Daybreak.
Day Break has the cutest house colors. If you need ideas for some fun color combinations that is where you need to go for ideas. I wanted to drive around the neighborhood and just take pictures of my favorite houses but ran out of time.
There were lots of cute clocks in the houses today.
Chandeliers are the rage right now for bathrooms, laundry rooms and closets.
I thought this was a cute boys room.
A new idea I saw for towels. These are bracelets!
I liked the bleached out wood floor and the blue in this kitchen.
Hey, it's the blue that I used in my master bath! I was thrilled to know I was already using the hot new color in decorating.
I keep seeing fun wallpaper. I am going to wallpaper my guest bathroom some day when I find the paper I want.
Close up of the bleached floor. Looks great in person. would not show foot prints at all!
I really love this clock!!
I loved this idea if you didn't have a bed and only a mattress.
Some cute word signs.
This is the ceiling that Jan and I did in a Parade home. It was a tone on tone look. I actually liked it better when it was white. It started out white then dried clear. It is so cool, I felt bad you couldn't see it really good.
The next three pictures are of a boys room that a guy painted in the model that we did the ceiling's in. He did a great job. I probably would never dare do that, but it was amazing.
I love this wall.
I think this is such a fun color they painted the garage wall.
I liked the words on this wall!
I thought this was a fun boys room.
This was a boys room that looked more like a set for a play. Notice the firepit in the middle of the room. Really!! Where I am standing is a fake dock on the floor as you come in the door. It would have been fine if there was carpet and no firepit. Then I think it would be more realistic to have in your house.
I thought this floor was fun.
Another wall paper room.
I LOVED this bed, I thought of Megan when I saw it and thought she could make it!
A light pretty bathroom.
This made me laugh!! Perfect for boys. But I would not want this in my house.
Like the green cupboards.
Happy Decorating!

I love all the new ideas for my house. Can't wait for you to come over and get started! :)
ReplyDelete