Here are some more of the pictures for the post below this one. My computer is so jacked right now and I have spent all evening trying to put these on here....geesh.... I have no idea why I am having such a hard time as I usually can just upload them with no problem. I switched to Dan's computer and it is doing the same thing. Anyway, the pictures are all random of the day so enjoy! I worked hard for your entertainment.
So sad that we missed the party! Thanks for posting the pictures. We will be sure to make it for the 100th celebration! I'm just glad Mike got to go. He's really been into family history lately and it was good for him to be able to go and talk with Great Grandma.
So sad that we missed the party! Thanks for posting the pictures. We will be sure to make it for the 100th celebration! I'm just glad Mike got to go. He's really been into family history lately and it was good for him to be able to go and talk with Great Grandma.
ReplyDeleteIs that a scrapbook page? YOU'RE AMAZING! We need to get together and look at eachothers scrapbooks! I need new ideas!
ReplyDelete