Saturday I was trying to remember the names of my Great Aunt's as I wanted to ask Grandma about them, well I could not for the life of me remember their names and I ask her and she names them right off!!!
She really want's to make it to 100 years at this point and then she wants to die. (Hey, I am just quoting her), so we will see if that is what happens. She was able to stay productive until the last couple of years. I have felt so bad for her as all she can do now is lie around and stare at the walls,( I don't even know if she can do that as her eyesight has gone ) or sleep and her big excitement is to go to dinner or cruise the hallways. That is a far cry from her lifestyle. I really want to die before I get to that stage.
She looked fantastic for 99 and I think she had a good time. It is so nice to see all of her posterity and to reconnect with cousins, aunts, nieces and nephews etc.
I have a bunch more pictures I want to put on here but my laptop is not letting me do it right now so watch for more pictures to follow.
Cute pictures. It was so fun to see everyone! It's amazing that my kids know their great great grandma! I love that!
ReplyDelete