I am so into making St. Patrick's day decorations this year.I wanted to fill my glass jars that I have with something cute for St. Patrick's Day. So I started looking around the house for anything green or gold I could find.
I also have a hutch in my kitchen that I decorate for each holiday and I did not have any decorations up at my Provo home to decorate it with so I got busy and creative and went to Robert's and Michael's and checked out their deco's (they are on sale by the way if you catch my bug.) I am looking for things wherever I go. I am going to go after the 17Th and scoop up any clearance items I can find for next year. Walmart has a cute glittered derby hat I have my eye on for next year. Walmart also sells candy in the party aisle that is different colors and they do have some cute green candy if you need any. I am also making some wood items and made some cute picture frame items but haven't taken pictures yet and now I am back in St. George so my final photo shoot will have to wait until later. Until then I hope you like my jar's as much as I do! I love my Leprechaun's also. I bought one and made the tall one at a class I took years ago. so so cute. I didn't make the green basket I just LoVe it and want one!!
Well check back later for more pictures I can't wait myself to see what I create....
I love those glass jars! I should invest in some...once I find out where to put them. They look soooooooooo cute all filled with cuteness. You are so good at this stuff!
ReplyDeleteI was trying to make some St. Patrick's day decorations today and burned the heck out of my fingers. Those darn glue guns! I've got some tweaking to do to make them look better. I'll post them as soon as I'm done.
ReplyDelete