Oh yeah! I love all these pictures! Thanks for putting them up. I like them all individual so I can copy and paste them to my "crafty" file. I didn't see a car boy room, I'll have to look again, but I love the train around the room...reminds me of Wes'. I love the laundry room saying, hmmm, I better call in some favors for vinyl...but I don't have a spot to put it in the laundry room now...another photo for the "crafty" file. You're doing great!
Sheesh! So glad I didn't waste my time and money buying a ticket to the Parade! (We were in St George while it was going on)... all I had to do was check out your blog and I've seent he whole thing! Way to go! They ought to hire you!
Oh yeah! I love all these pictures! Thanks for putting them up. I like them all individual so I can copy and paste them to my "crafty" file. I didn't see a car boy room, I'll have to look again, but I love the train around the room...reminds me of Wes'. I love the laundry room saying, hmmm, I better call in some favors for vinyl...but I don't have a spot to put it in the laundry room now...another photo for the "crafty" file. You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteSheesh! So glad I didn't waste my time and money buying a ticket to the Parade! (We were in St George while it was going on)... all I had to do was check out your blog and I've seent he whole thing! Way to go! They ought to hire you!
ReplyDelete