Sunday, March 16, 2008

Parade of Homes






I am having a hard time getting my posting and putting pictures together so bear with me. You might want to scan my whole blog as you might find random home pictures anywhere! Geesh, I'm really trying to get pro at this. I want to do a slide show and put them all in there but I can't figure it out. I'm calling you back Megan to get help. The next batch of pictures are random fun ideas for you to gleam from.
The one with 3 cribs is for a lady expecting triplet boys! She had this nursery and a grown up room ready for them too! But then her house was over 20,000 sq. feet and she had a 2 lane bowling alley with arcade and 20 pinball machines in it!! That was the best part of her house because the rest of it was a brown dungeon. I think her husband did all the decorating because even her girls rooms were all brown except one had brown and pink stripes. WOW! we finally saw a different color. I'm stuck in the brown rut too and trying to add more color. But this house was ALL brown!
Megan I KNOW you will have all the boy projects made by next week when you see them! The car photographs idea I thought you would like for Logan's room. Rachelle your boys would love the train room. Well actually all the boys in this family would like the train room. Get your vinyl machines out and make me the laundry room saying. I thought it was darling. she had red cupboards that were so refreshing. The scrapbook room was all red too. with a lot of cute ideas in it. I'll post those when I learn how to do a slideshow.
Happy decorating

1 comment:

  1. SOOO cute! Oh how I wish I had these homes! They are absolutely beautiful! I would LOVE to have that kitchen you would like as well! Its HUGE! I am going to have to try and do my best on some of these ideas given! I need to get figuring out something for Gage's room! Oh and THANK YOU for the cute dog bed!! Its ADORABLE! We need to find a cute cushion for it.

    ReplyDelete