Look at me! I'm blogging, I'm Blogging! Rachelle helped me get started today so we will see how I manage at this new found tech crap I am not good at.
Well I finally got to meet Traven this week. Ohhhhh he is so cute. Today we had a shower for Thaxton our latest addition to the family Ohhhhh he is so cute too! This Grandma gig is so great, It's like getting to have all your babies all over again without the work and sleepless nights. I love it. Don't be jealous you too someday will get to be one before you know it.
Before I forget I wanted to explain my Blog name. I am not clever at names that is for sure and I will probably keep changing until it is right but for now this works for me. Because I have a blended family these days I thought "Life in the Blender" was a good fit.
OK, now to see if I can post pictures.
Well, look at you! Good job! I'm excited to start to see some pictures!
ReplyDeleteYaY!! Im excited!! Something tells me this will be a fun one to keep checking out!! So keep us all up to date on everything! :) Cant wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteFinally made it over to see your blog! I am so excited to see you trying it out! You will get the hang in no time... it's soooo addicting! Can't wait to see what's going on and keep in better touch! :)
ReplyDeleteYour new little Grandbabies are so cute! Sorry I missed the shower, I'm sure it was lots of fun. Great pictures, I love all of the Easter ideas.
ReplyDelete